Today’s offshore projects are often technically difficult, running on a tight schedule, with many interfaces as the complexity normally is high. All the above set high requirements on the involved personnel.
GVA offers a complete range of services within project management. Upon request we can support our customers with key personnel for the most critical positions within a project, or alternatively take complete responsibility for the project.
As Project Managers we take the responsibility for projects to be handled and planned in a structured manner. Guidelines for the project are drawn up together with the client and we undertake to follow the client’s intentions. We act as representatives towards authorities, constructors and contractors.
- Comprehensive planning, management and co-ordination
- Establishment of project plan, objectives for the projects and the strategy for achieving them
- Establishment of project manual, containing plans, routines and directions
- Management of project extent
- Monitor the different phases in a project
- Time schedule
- Time planning and management
- Calculation, budgeting, control and reporting
Quality and environment
- Planning for control towards quality and environmental objectives
- Organization and manning of the different functions in a project
- Information management, meeting order, status report, administrative completion
- Identification, analysis, evaluation and addressing project risks
- Purchase planning